Get Flash Player

charter services

Tips for traveling abroad

Traveling out of the country can be nearly as easy as traveling to a neighboring city when you book your flight with CFA.  To provide the best service possible, please be prepared to provide the following information for each passenger on your international flight:

  • Full Name (First, Middle, Last) as it appears on travel documents
  • Date of Birth
  • Gender
  • Nationality
  • Country of Residence
  • Travel Document Type (passport, permanent residence card)
  • Travel Document Number
  • Travel Document Expiration Date
  • Travel Document Issuing Country
  • For non-U.S. passengers, a U.S. Contact Address (Hotel, Residence, etc.)

Remember to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time for international flights, and please bring your passport. A passport is now required for re-entry into the U.S. for international flights, including both Canada and Mexico.

Tip: Check your passport’s expiration date, if it has less than 6 months remaining, it would be a good idea to renew it prior to your flight.

Traveling Abroad With Children
Children also need a passport when traveling outside the U.S. Also, please be aware that if a child under the age of 18 is traveling without both parents/guardians, a notarized letter of consent from the non-traveling parent/guardian needs to be provided to CFA.